I. Legal notice
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on “Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico”, find below the general information for this website:
Owner: ABEI Energy & Infrastructure,S.L.
Address: Street Isla Graciosa Number 2, 1º, Office Number 10, 28703 San Sebastián de los Reyes, Madrid
Registry Data: B87307278
The status of user is assigned when accessing and/or using the website www.abeienergy.com. And from that moment, the user is accepting, fully and without any reservations, the present general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, complement, modify, or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and content of the website.(https://abeienergy.com/).
III. Use of the website, its services, and contents.
The user commits to use the website, services, and contents without infringing current legislation, good faith, generally accepted use, and public order.
Likewise, it is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes against ABEI Energy & Infrastructure or any third party. Or in any other way that may cause damage or disrupt the normal operation of the website.
Regarding the following contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is forbidden:
- Any reproduction, distribution, or modification, unless authorized by the legitimate owners or when legally permitted;
- Any infringement of ABEI Energy & Infrastructure’s rights or of their legitimate owners;
- Any use for commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted;
- Any intent to obtain the content from the website via any medium different from that provided for the users along with those regularly used on-line, as long as no harm is caused to the ABEI Energy & Infraestructure.
IV. Unilateral modification
ABEI Energy & Infraestructure may unilaterally, without prior notice, when deemed convenient, change the structure and website design, along with changing or deleting the services, content and conditions of access and/or webstie usage.
The establishment of any “link” between web pages and any web pages of the ABEI Energy & Infraestructure website is submitted to the following conditions:
– The total or partial copying of any of the services or contents of the ABEI Energy & Infraestructure website is prohibited.
– No deep-links with the site´s web pages or services will be established, nor will a browser or border environment be created.
– The web page in which the link is established will not contain a brand, commercial name, establishment sign, title, logo, slogan or other signs different from ABEI Energy & Infraestructure.
– Under no circumstance is, ABEI Energy & Infraestructure responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the web page linked to, nor for the information and statements included in them.
VI. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
ABEI Energy & Infraestructure does not grant any guarantee nor is responsible for the damage and harm of any kind that may arise from:
– The unavailability, maintenance and performance of the web site and/or its services or contents.
– The lack of usage, performance or validity of the website and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users.
– The existence of a virus, malicious or harmful program in the contents.
– The reception, storage, diffusion or transmission by the users of the contents.
– Illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or that counter to these General Conditions, of good faith, to the generally accepted usage or public order, of the website, its services or contents on behalf of the users.
– The illegality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of services offered by third parties and made available to the users on the website
– Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments with regards to the services offered to the users via this website.
The duration of the website´s service and the services is undefined. Without detriment to the aforementioned, ABEI Energy & Infraestructure reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the website´s service or of any of the services in it, in the terms included in the third condition.
VIII. Intellectual Property
In order to protect the possible intellectual property rights, if any user or third party considers that a violation of their legitimate rights has occurred by entering specific content on this website, notify ABEI Energy & Infraestructure indicating:
– The personal data of the interested owner of the supposedly infringed rights. If the claim is made by a third party other than the interested party, indicate the representation being acted upon.
– Indicate the intellectual property that is protected content and its location on the web site.
– Accreditation of the cited intellectual property rights.
– Explicit declaration stating that the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
– The ABEI Energy & Infraestructure brand and its corresponding logo is a registered brand and can not be copied or used without the owner´s authorisation. The legality of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is their exclusive responsibility.
IX. Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish legislation. ABEI Energy & Infraestructure and the user, expressly renouncing other possibly corresponding laws, submit themselves to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribune of the user´s address for any matters that may arise or actions deriving from the service offered by the web site and its services and contents, or their interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance of that established here. In the case that the user has their address outside of Spain, ABEI Energy & Infraestructure and the User expressly renounce their own possibly corresponding laws and submit themselves to the Courts and Tribune of Madrid, Spain.